GT-476CR2 works very well on mixed soils from the Bootheel of Missouri on through the Delta. It offers good size and still carries some standability. It becomes a favorite on farms with varying soil types that need something that can handle it all.
- Good balance of size and standability for mixed soils
- High yield potential
- Doesn’t need high management to succeed
- Very good SDS and Frog Eye scores
- Good choice for farms with a lot of soil variation
- Responds well to high management, but doesn’t require it
- Not the first choice for pure sharky clays or pure loams